The occupation of Washington D.C. by thousands of military troops along with an election that millions feel was illegitimate aren’t the only signs that the U.S. has morphed into a banana republic. As you’ll see below, the actions of its new leader are also a dead giveaway.
The installation of former Vice President Joe Biden as the figurehead of a government that no longer represents the people should serve as a wake-up call to those who naively cling to the belief that America is a free country.
Democrats and the Deep State that rules the swamp have gone to the unprecedented measure of turning the capital of a nation that was not that long ago revered by the entire free world as the beacon of freedom and democracy into the sort of heavily-militarized zone associated with repressive dictatorships
— Patrick Henningsen (@21WIRE) January 18, 2021
And through his early actions, Biden is ruling as if he is the leader of one of those countries, a fact that pointed out by Breitbart’s Joel Pollack in his latest epic article that deconstructs the early days of a regime that has already radically transformed America.
According to Pollock’s “Blue State Blues: 9 Signs That Joe Biden Is a Third World Leader”:
1. Rule by executive order. President Biden issued dozens of executive orders in his first week, a new record. Yet at a town hall in October, he promised: “I have this strange notion. We are a democracy. … Things you can’t do by executive order, unless you’re a dictator.
Joe Biden in October: “Things that you can’t do by executive order unless you’re a dictator. We are a democracy. We need consensus.”
Joe Biden in January: 21 executive orders. pic.twitter.com/75fz17TnrB
— Mike Gallagher (@MikeforWI) January 27, 2021
2. Putting a predecessor on trial. Biden broke his pledge to seek “unity,” and backed a Senate impeachment trial for his predecessor, President Donald Trump. Trump has not committed any known crime.
3. Censorship of opposition. The Biden administration has not done anything to challenge the ongoing censorship of conservatives in social media, which the Biden campaign actually supported.
4. Attacking the private sector. Biden has killed jobs in the fossil fuel industry by canceling the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline and suspending oil and gas leasing on federal lands.
5. Exploiting identity politics. Biden continues to peddle the lie that our society is haunted by “systemic racism.” He is leading an assault on common national symbols and ideas, deleting the report of the 1776 Commission within moments of taking office.
While Pollack correctly points out lunchbucket Joe’s repeating of the big lie of “systemic racism” as the justification to erase history and demonize Trump supporters, he leaves out Biden’s despicable reliance on the Charlottesville very fine people “on both sides” as the cornerstone of his entire dishonest campaign.
6. Challenging judicial independence. One of the only checks on a runaway executive or legislature is an independent judiciary. But Biden is pressing ahead with plans to “reform” the courts, potentially “packing” the Supreme Court with left-wing judges.
7. Purging former officials. Biden is removing officials appointed by his predecessor to a variety of agencies, from the Voice of America to the National Security Council.
8. Encouraging a slavish media. The Biden Administration enjoys the benefit of fawning coverage from the mainstream media, which has thus far provided glowing reports about the new administration, and continues to portray Trump and his supporters in the most negative light possible.
9. Military in the streets. The National Guard ought to have been brought to the Capitol to reinforce police on January 6. Their presence was understandable in the aftermath of the Capitol riot, even if the much-touted threats to the Inauguration never amounted to much. But now their presence has been extended for months, supposedly to thwart threats to the Senate trial. It looks less like a legitimate mission and more like a show of force by Democrats against their political opponents.
Check out Pollack’s article in its entirety HERE.
Biden’s actions as well as the militarization of the nation’s capital show that Democrats have no intention of ever relinquishing their hold on total power.